Ranch Chicken Recipe

This is the first recipe received by a guest author, Jennifer Lowrance York of Durham, Oklahoma. Since I already have these ingredients on hand, I will be cooking this for lunch tomorrow. I've never eaten this before, but because I really dig all these ingredients, especially Ranch (I'd drink that stuff), I know it will be hit.







Ingredients:

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (as many as you need for your family)

1 bottle of Ranch dressing

Croutons (your choice)

Pepper

Spray Pam or other non-stick spray



Utensils neeeded:

1 baking dish big enough to hold all the chicken (no overlapping) I usually use a 9X13 pan



Directions:

Spray pan with Pam or other non stick cooking spray, squirt some ranch dressing in bottom of pan. Just enough to basically set the chicken breasts on. Put thawed chicken breasts on top of dressing add some more dressing on top. As much or as little as you like. I just make some squiggly lines on top of the breast. Pepper, and then crush some croutons on top...more or less depending on your taste.Bake at 350 for an hour...serve...enjoy...Jennifer

1 comments:

Stephanie Dawn said...

How did this turn out? Think it would be good with Creamy Italian? Kaykay is allergic to ranch. ( I know poor girl right!!) I love Ranch!!...and so did she :(